BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

life is getting suckish day by day

Been ages seems i updated. i went to my cousin suprise party today, i first gave her some tip about today but i guess she never knew till it came. i left around 5pm to this place which i forget the name and waited till 7 before it started she went in and she was shocked like hell...i guess she didnt know about it and there was like 9 of us including her friends. We had 3 hours of nonstop food!!! till 9.30...we had to leave stupid buffet dont lets us stay longer.

School holiday is comming and so is the final exam...my 'caring' mum just booked me 5 tuition, monday-friday 1hour from 5-6...maths and english....
THAT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do remember to add my new email mailto:zack_cws@hotmail.com (it is also in my previous post)

0 comments: